Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Boomers Motorcycle Rally Coming Soon Near Portland, Oregon

There's nothing like a Pacific Northwest summer to have some fun. The place to be on July 18-19, 2008 is Vancouver, Washington which is just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Some great motorcycle rides can be had within a few hours of Vancouver as well, The Columbia River Gorge, Mt. St. Helens, and the pacific coast beaches to name just a few.

Downtown Vancouver will host "The Baby Boomers Bikers Rally" (everyone welcome of course) and in nearby Esther Short Park will be the "Hot July Nights" event featuring two nights of concerts with the likes of Peter Frampton, Norman Sylvester, Johnny Limbo & The Lugnuts and The Beach Boys.

For more info check out the Baby Boomers Bikers Rally webpage and the Hot July Nights webpage.

Frampton Comes Alive (DVD-Audio Surround Sound)

Subscribe to Motorcycle and Scooter Talk at Kano's Coffee House by Email It's Free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all. Our Baby boomer website, Vaboomer, is giving away 3 free Samplers of the Beach Boys new release "The Capitol Years 1962-1965". We just received them as a Promo -- so here's an Invite to enter the contest.

Stop by http://www.Vaboomer.com

~ Nancy

Kano said...

Nancy - Nice to hear from a fellow "boomer", and thanks for the invitation for my readers to try and win some Beach Boys music. I'll certainly throw my name in the hat too!

irondad said...

I actually had no idea this was going on until I read the post. Cool. Too bad I am working in Klamath Falls that weekend. The consolation is that I'll have my own nice rides down and back.

Kano said...

irondad- K.Falls would be a nice ride indeed! It must be, my brother commutes from Ashland to K. Falls nearly everyday. That's quite a ride.

The Vancouver gig sounds good. I may just have to show up for that one. Won't be able to see the concert though.