Monday, July 23, 2007

Do Motorcycles, Blogs and Coffee Mix?

Some of you regular visitors have probably noticed the appearance of lots of advertising on this blog. I apologize if the ads distract from the content, that is not my intention.

I blog because I love to write and I love everything about motorcycles. I drink a fair amount of coffee too! As the time of this post will verify, it's 4:26am at the moment.

Why then the ads? Not because I'm some sort of Internet wizard trying to make a fast buck. I'm in it for the long haul and I hope you join me for the ride. I made the decision to place ads so that I can earn money through affiliate programs. That money will allow me to do what my intention is and that is to entertain you, help support my family and to donate 10% of my earnings to charity.

It's a perfect match, Kano's Coffee House-Motorcycle and Scooter Talk, and the ads are for motorcycle stuff. Coffee loving motorcyclists will find coffee ads as well.

I invite you to help sponsor my endeavor in any way you can. You could tell someone else about my blog, send someone a link, click on one of the ads and buy something, buy one of my hand made sticks for your key chain ($20, but hey it's for a good cause), or make a donation.

Anyone who donates $40.00 or more will receive one of my key chain sticks as a token of my appreciation. Those who donate will also be added to my list of sponsors on the blog sidebar if they wish. Send me an e-mail with your name and/or website and ask to be put on the sponsor list. To donate just click on the donation link in the sidebar.

If you do nothing more than just read my blog that is OK too and I owe you my gratitude for that.

e-mail me at oregonian@netzero.com

No comments: